Hardware / Computer for Sale

P

Pynapl

Hey everyone I'm selling an entire computer or individual parts... let me know if u want ANYTHING from here, just e-mail me (bball_56@hotmail.com) and lemme know about whatever's on your mind. Thanx!

- Intel Pentium III 450MHz Processor
- DTK Slot A Motherboard 100MHz FSB
- 256MB SDRAM
- Quantum Fireball 30GB - ATA/33/66/100
- 48X CD-ROM
- Voodoo3 2000 16MB AGP Grapics Card
- Riva TnT M64 32MB AGP Grapics Card (Interchangeable with Voodoo3)
- QSound XWave Standard Sound Card (ehh....)
- 10/100 PCI Ethernet Card
- 56K Modem
- Standard Peripherals (Keyboard, mouse, floppy, etc)

We'll negotiate pricing later... Remember, I can send you an individual part or the entire computer with whatever you want inside it (I've been building computers for a while, I know what I'm doing ;)). Plus I'll ship to a LOT of places.

Have a great day!

We should have a "for sale or trade" section here. Have a disclaimer: not responsible for bad deals, etc. I am sure one person or another has something that another needs or wants. Give some good "brother-in-law" deals to each other. ;)

yeah i definitely agree, we're all looking for something at one time or another, and when we're lookin to buy, we're lookin to sell... that's my suggestion waddy, a for sale section as xsivforce mentioned. i'm sure a buncha ppl would appreciate it

I gotta Creative GeForce 256 DDR with a fan with one missing blade, new fans cost £10. Will sell for £10-£20. If you want orig packaging, then you need to let me know before Saturday.

I think a thread like this should be for "Members Only" :confused:

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I think a thread like this should be for "Members Only" :confused:
That's a good idea Jewelzz. That way the forum gods can keep track and if something goes wrong it can possibly be remedied. But don't you have to be a member in order to post?

Originally posted by gonaads
That way the forum gods can keep track and if something goes wrong it can possibly be remedied.
Actually, I think the only way it would work is if the "forum gods" were not held responsible for "bad deals". Sellers and buyers assume all risks. Most of us know each other to a certain extent. I don't think that the regulars here would purposly screw anyone.

pee2.gif
danger2a.gif

Actually I would be very interesting in a thread like that...

And also that Quantum Fireball...what's the RPM on it?

Originally posted by xsivforce
Actually, I think the only way it would work is if the "forum gods" were not held responsible for "bad deals". Sellers and buyers assume all risks. Most of us know each other to a certain extent. I don't think that the regulars here would purposly screw anyone.

pee2.gif
danger2a.gif

Hey Mayor Skull, You a baaaaad man. :p ROLOL!!!!

ok things left for sale:

- Pentium 3 450MHz
- DTK Motherboard @ 100MHz (Intel 440BX, 5 PCI Slots, 1 AGP Slot)
- 256MB pc100/pc133 ram (one stick is capapble of both, the other of just pc100)
- 10/100 ethernet card
- cd-rom 48x
- shitty soundcard + shitty speakers
- 56k modem
- and of course, a case!

i'll sell all of this for $150 USD if anyone wants.. everything u need to build a pc for home use or as a workstation.
also i've got a bunch of old games (legal copies) that i can sell (from 2-3 years ago) for like 5$ apiece if u buy a few or somethin like that

lemme know y'all bball_56@hotmail.com

btw this can be the official thread for ppl who wanna sell while we don't have a forum up for it yet ;) waddy...

There is no spoon...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back