Happy St. Punks Day.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Tis my patrons saints day and I am less than sober.

Hooray. Gonna be ****ting treacle.

17thMarch.jpg

I don't usually frink, but tonights a good might to tie a few down...the next round is on me

We did that yesterday......or was that today??? :confused:

Everybody get ready to do some translating of posts by EP for the rest of the day. :p

He's has too many elctonic gins already. Somebody stop him. :eek:

Got work tomorrow so must remember to get into bed before I pass ut.

yep EP is crazy!!! ;) is that a cigarette i see???? EP u bad boy!! ;) :)

-Bert

Yes its a marlboro light, best to point that out as it is not a partial tobacco containing self made cancer stick.

Winners don't do drugs anymore.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Yes its a marlboro light, best to point that out as it is not a partial tobacco containing self made cancer stick.

Winners don't do drugs anymore.
Thats right! they drink to an oblivious state!

im waiting for st georges day, count how many people are partying.... none... *******s have no patriotism... "we cant celebrate st georges day, its racist ...fools

Originally posted by XP Abuser
im waiting for st georges day, count how many people are partying.... none... *******s have no patriotism... "we cant celebrate st georges day, its racist ...fools

Well said :cool:

ok, I promise to get drunk on St. Georges day.

Give the Irish their moment becuase before the end of the month they are going to have a very bad day on the rugby field!!!

okies... EP.. why exactly are you at HOME and havin a fag and a pint?

no clubs open or wot ?

just came back from bennigans myself... had a few tequilla shots... and a green beer concoction... but since I was driving lol... had to stay sober enogh...

Check it out, EP's roof is slanted, I think he thrives in an attic...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back