Happy New Year to everybody at OSNN

M

Mecham

I would like to wish everybody a Happy New Year at OSNN and may the New Year bring you joy and happyness. ;)

Thanks for all your support this year with different subjects. :up:

I am now off to a party and get totally legless and then stagger home if I manage to get home that is, and then wake up the following morning not remembering anything I did or people I upset. :rolleyes:

12 hours or so remaining here...Happy New Year folks.

Here's to 2007!

2 hours 33 mins. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I can't wait... Here's to good health, good friends, and good business in 2007.

Happy new year everyone....greenwich meantime here!!!

2007 00:00:00 and 12 seconds

Happy New Year! (East Coast USA)

Thought I would make a thread that will be as close to the new year as I can get it :)
So.... Happy New Year people on EST :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year to everybody

STAY SAFE

best wishes , health , love, money and most important some NEW KICK ASS COMPUTER HARDWARE !!!!

Had a fycjing blast at tighs new years party.

Also got into a fight cause some idiot tohought I was hittting on his girlfriend. Insecure retard.

Happy new year!! I've got one monster hangover today! :s :p

Happy new year!! I've got one monster hangover today! :s :p

I'll second that. :crosseyed: :s

I got up at 6 this morning and my head was still spinning so I took some pain killers and then woke up again just over an hour ago. :yowch:

Yes its sad when things like this happen, only problem I have with that is we will always hear about a guy like him , but no one talks about or puts any attention on people that dont have social standing.
Wrong...
I made a thread on my site, and i said offer up our thoughts for him, and everyone who has hurt or killed on the new year...
Maybe it is just you who don't think of them?

This is a "HAPPY (New Year)" thread. Keep it that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back