Happy New Year to everybody at OSNN

Wrong...
I made a thread on my site, and i said offer up our thoughts for him, and everyone who has hurt or killed on the new year...
Maybe it is just you who don't think of them?

Where would that be?

If I did not think of them I would not mention them seems rather easy to figure that out, simple fact is I did draw attention to the non social standers ..

If I did not think of them, would i have said think of them on my site?

That's right, drag a happy thread down with doom,gloom and bickering. It's not about who died and when :rolleyes:

anyway
0806011vd9.gif

Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a good time. :)
Heh, woke up at noon today after a long night. :D

Happy New Year, hope this year is better for all than the last. :D

Hope everyone had a great night.

Went out with friends to a bar and ending up leaving soon after that and spending the night wandering around different bars with an old girlfriend, talked for hours and now I can't stop thinking about her - makes me smile :)

Fills me with optimism about the coming year!

You gonna tell her how you feel, EP?

There were definately some cheesy redbull-vodka enduced lines that night.

Those are the best kind. Good luck with that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back