Happy New Year to everybody at OSNN

Mecham

Vista bug finder
I would like to wish everybody a Happy New Year at OSNN and may the New Year bring you joy and happyness. ;)

Thanks for all your support this year with different subjects. :up:

I am now off to a party and get totally legless and then stagger home if I manage to get home that is, and then wake up the following morning not remembering anything I did or people I upset. :rolleyes:

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Happy New Year! (East Coast USA)

Thought I would make a thread that will be as close to the new year as I can get it :)
So.... Happy New Year people on EST :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Happy New Year to everybody

STAY SAFE

best wishes , health , love, money and most important some NEW KICK ASS COMPUTER HARDWARE !!!!

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Had a fycjing blast at tighs new years party.

Also got into a fight cause some idiot tohought I was hittting on his girlfriend. Insecure retard.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Yes its sad when things like this happen, only problem I have with that is we will always hear about a guy like him , but no one talks about or puts any attention on people that dont have social standing.
Wrong...
I made a thread on my site, and i said offer up our thoughts for him, and everyone who has hurt or killed on the new year...
Maybe it is just you who don't think of them?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut