Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Lonman

Bleh!
Ok ok, new years eve. I'm takin off to be with family to usher it in and thought I'd deliver this parting shot. God Bless you and have a good and safe new year.

Oh, and don't run over my dog. :D

Same to you Lonman and everyone else here @ XP-erience

im off to a RAVE , seeya tomorrow

And a happy New Year to you all from TOK.
I hope this site prospers as much as I hope to prosper (I can dream, can't I?).

TOK:D :D :D :D :D

Gee... I love this place... sniff It just gives me a warm feeling sniff like I'm home. sniff...

Here's to hoping things don't change once the forum get really huge this year...

I love you guys sniff...

Happy New Year...

Now I'm gonna go load my guns and get ready... Woo Hoo!!!

Guess I was wrong...

I'm not lovingn this place today... I might delete my posts and ask to have my membership removed in protest...

How quick things change...

Yer, not something we need on the 1st of January..when my head feels like it is going to implode. Not cool.
Have a good year anyway y'hear ;)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Yer, not something we need on the 1st of January..when my head feels like it is going to implode. Not cool.
Have a good year anyway y'hear ;)

Too much beer for you, EP. :D It seems you have mistaken a hangover for stress.....LOL

Hey EP I've been to your forum... Now why's your head going to implode?!? :D...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back