Happy joy 5mb from my isp..

drz01

Weekend DJ
My isp (rogers) started offering this this week...

Last edited:
$50 cnandian month, must buy the modem for a one time charge of $80

Thanks for that... moving to Canada next summer - was looking around for a good isp :D

drz01 said:
$50 cnandian month, must buy the modem for a one time charge of $80
50CND= 30.5€ (euros)
Comme in France instead, for 29.99€ (49.16CND), 5Mbits also, but modem included for free (as long you keep the suscription), plus telephone over ip and cable-like tv.
An all-in-one offer I'm proud of for once (Froggyland being a bit late technology speaking) :D

A bit late :eek:
In England we're paying £32 (48.6305 EUR) a month for just 1mbps!
Haven't even got 2mbps available for use yet... :(

Unleashed said:
2mb has been available via ADSL for a long time now, and as milecastle pointed out, 6mb is available in certain area's. If you're in a cable area, you can also get 3mb.

Unleashed said:
you can get 2mbps just not through BT Openworld

I'm with Zen, and was told that we couldn't have 2mbps for home use for a while yet...
I live in Norwich, which isn't technologically outward, and I live near enough to the city centre (ok 3 miles, but who's counting :p) to be viable for higherspeed.

i am rather enjoying my ISP now. Started out with what i think was like less than 1Mbps....... now it's up to 3Mbps. and the kicker is.... my parents are still payin teh same price. think it's like $30 US or some junk

I'm on the 3MB connection with Telewest (UK) - costs £50 a month though :confused: Dan

I would definatly go for that one if I lived 3-4 miles closer to salisbury.
gits.

Wow

Hey, here in Luxembourg we get 256kbits/128kbits AND a traffic-limit for 10Gigs/month for that same price! Wish I could live in a country where there wasn't only one telephone company who abuses it's monopol. It's even worse than MS in my opinion....Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that this is the DSL subscription price per month only and that you need another telephone subsciption which comes for 25EUR?

Probably pay to much but heres my test from that site ...

Attachments

• speed_test.jpg
    speed_test.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 164

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back