Happy Holidays

N

Not Bman

So, what are you getting/buying for the holidays this year. Or at least what would you want?

I should be getting a Radeon HD 5850 and possibly a nice 24" HD monitor, not sure which one. Of course some blu-rays as well :)

don't have too many people to buy for

bave great holiday's bman

I know that, that is why I said buying/getting. I am including stuff for people and stuff for yourself :)

And yes, same to you :)

three years ago I lased a solstice gxp, the lease is up in january, the day after my birthday

this car is much more then I thought it would be and they don't make it anymore, the buyout is a few grand less then the car is worth

so I am probably buying out my lease for my birthday

So, what are you getting/buying for the holidays this year. Or at least what would you want?

I should be getting a Radeon HD 5850 and possibly a nice 24" HD monitor, not sure which one. Of course some blu-rays as well :)

Just being nosey but do you not celebrate this time of year as Christmas? Your not one of these PC people are you? :laugh:

Ok we have a go on the logo, you may official start celebrating :eek:

they didnt need poking this year to get the trimmings up ;)

Screw you, it's MERRY CHRISTMAS !

I love the header. It looks nice .. :)

EP: eerr..... is it just me, or is the header not QUITE up to size? Or is the continuation to the right side intentional, where the "OS" in OSNN is again visible?

As for me... well.... for my brother and his fiancee.... i had taken pictures of the view from their house, and i'm going to print them out and buy frames for each one so they can hang them up at different spots on the wall of the house. They live in a round house with a REALLY nice view. Yes... odd to hang pictures of what's right outside.... but it'll still be neat, i think. Sucks though, cause i don't have any clue if i can even really afford anything for my parents. :( Freakin car payments and crap. Had to ask if they could pay my car insurance this month, that's how poor i am right now. lol

I do know one thing i'm getting though...... a nice amp for the door speakers in my car. I might even buy a PS3 with money i get from relatives..... i dunno yet. Should really use that towards the car, but..... i've kinda wanted a PS3 for a little while now, mostly for the games i've been missing out on, such as the God of War series..... Demon's Souls looks pretty neat.....

Just being nosey but do you not celebrate this time of year as Christmas? Your not one of these PC people are you? :laugh:

I'm a Winter solstice kind of guy myself, have a tree up and everything.

EP: eerr..... is it just me, or is the header not QUITE up to size? Or is the continuation to the right side intentional, where the "OS" in OSNN is again visible?

As for me... well.... for my brother and his fiancee.... i had taken pictures of the view from their house, and i'm going to print them out and buy frames for each one so they can hang them up at different spots on the wall of the house. They live in a round house with a REALLY nice view. Yes... odd to hang pictures of what's right outside.... but it'll still be neat, i think. Sucks though, cause i don't have any clue if i can even really afford anything for my parents. :( Freakin car payments and crap. Had to ask if they could pay my car insurance this month, that's how poor i am right now. lol

I do know one thing i'm getting though...... a nice amp for the door speakers in my car. I might even buy a PS3 with money i get from relatives..... i dunno yet. Should really use that towards the car, but..... i've kinda wanted a PS3 for a little while now, mostly for the games i've been missing out on, such as the God of War series..... Demon's Souls looks pretty neat.....

I try to use really wide images as my source but I liked that one so it was the bes tI will do this year, stop running at such a high resolution ;p

Happy Holidays!

I don't really need anything. Some Blu-Rays would be nice though.

I have a 24" monitor on 1920x1200 and the header seriously tiles.

Dammit, thought I could get away with it :D
Will make sure any future headers are at least 1920 :D

seriously.... a tech forum and only at what.... 1680? tsk tsk.... shame on u, EP. :lick:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back