• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Happy Canada Day

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Hockey and Beer. Love the Canucks :) eh....

Living in Michigan, its nice to take a 20 min drive to Windsor. or Sarnia

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
Happy Canada Day to all you fellow Canadians!

This however is a very sad Canada Day for my family as my grandfather passed away this morning. It wasn't sudden, he was in the hospital for a month and a half with a ruptured intestines, which later we found out was blocked due to colon cancer.

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
Sorry to hear about that Admiral. May peace find you and your family. All the other Canucks can break out the whiskey.

drz01

Weekend DJ
Happy Canada Day to all you fellow Canadians!

This however is a very sad Canada Day for my family as my grandfather passed away this morning. It wasn't sudden, he was in the hospital for a month and a half with a ruptured intestines, which later we found out was blocked due to colon cancer.
My prayers are with you.

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
Thanks Guys, much appreciated.

Sorry to turn this thread into an unhappy one. The good news is that this wasn't a sudden unexpected surprise, we knew it was coming and thus the soft of softened the blow.

This will be the first time I will be on the funeral side and not the visitor's side. So it's going to be different.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test