Happy Birthday XP

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Reverend @ Techzones reminded me that Windows XP was "Officially" released one year ago(25th October 2001).

Happy Birthday! :D

WindowsXP went 'golden' on August 24th and I got my first copy 2 weeks after that, which was slightly less than legal, then got myself a nice shiny new verison in November.

August 24th was also teh day Windows95 was released.
It is also my birthday. Shabba.

Would be cool if we could knock sometihng up on the frontpage with some random statistics, but I wouln't know where to find those stats :)

Yo Xsiv,

I've been a bit rushed at work today but I got the wife to bake a cake!!

Fancy a slice?

cake.jpg

After three...

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you....

Mub's

:D :D :D

Wheres the party games, food and of course the stripper!!! lol :D :D ;)

Originally posted by Mubbers
Yo Xsiv,
Fancy a slice?

cake.jpg

You bet!!! :D

" Originally posted by Mubbers
Fancy a slice? "

Yes please, although it was not offered to me, I would also like a piece please.

and,

Happy Birthday Xp-erience!

XP-erience came in September I think, so yas missed it ;)

hmm... site was started around the first/second week of september if i recall properly... cos i was ment to start school... and didn't cos the placement was delayed a month... and ended up helping and spamming on the forums :D

MdSalih

Nice bit of sponge this, here's your slice boys, oh yes and girls! Pass one along to Evil-Marge!!

cake5.jpg

Mub's

Posted by Mubbers
Nice bit of sponge this, here's your slice boys, oh yes and girls! Pass one along to Evil-Marge!!

cake5.jpg

Mub's

Apparently Evil Marge says she don't wont none coz its got worms in it hehe :D :D

j/k

Alan

bluegrab.gif

Yay! :D

Congrats to M$ for making this great OS for us!
/me hugs his XP box :p

Posted by Alan
Apparently Evil Marge says she don't wont none coz its got worms in it hehe :D :D

j/k

Alan

bluegrab.gif
:D I'll have the bit without the worms please cause I love cake:D

:::come in, turns out the lights, eats the left over cake with worms in it:::

:::this birthday is over::::

Guess its a 2 candle cake then. What to wish?(maybe for Longhorn within this decade?) :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back