Happy birthday X

FishBoy

Feeeesh
hey x-istance happy 17th birthday

edit: am i too early in the day? lol

Hahaha... yeah by a couple of hours. :D

Happy Birthday X-istence! Now grow up! :p

wha?....only 17? not quite legal?
oh well, happy birthday! make it a good one! ; )

Too bad he can't come out and play... school night and all. :p

*runs 'n fear*

play with scantilly clad vampire women folk???

Oh sorry thats this vamire the masquerade game :p

uh oh, I have to send the strippers and the drinks back now!

VERY VERY happy birthday x!!!!

birthday reparubles once you get here!

Thanks all. And yes, 17 only. Damn does it go fast. I still remember when this site was xp-erience.org and i first found it at the age of 14 or 15. I was always being an idiot on the IRC channel on Efnet, oh the great days.

Then came ntfs, now that was a name that we should almost all remember. Since then a lot has happened. Epunk accidently deleted the database, Waddy kicked us out, and here we are at osnn.net, it has been a pleasure to be able to help Epunk out, and sure am going to make this an happy one. In those years i have learned a lot, from the people here at osnn.net, the posts on ntfs, and best of all, all the kicking and banning JJB6486 did when i was on the IRC channel :p.

I'd like to thank you all again, if any of you are ever in The Netherlands when i am over for the summer again, let me know, we'll go out to celebrate (Legal drinking age is 16 :p)

Cheers!

Happppy b'dayyy tooo youuuuuu! Happy b'dayyy tooooo youuuuuuu!!!!! Cheers!

Happy birthday! Still hard to believe you're so young, I could've never known so much at such an age :)

Happy birthday. :)

I'm often frightened how young so many people are here. It makes me feel old, and I'm not even that old. :p

Melon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back