Happy Birthday VenomXT

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Happy Birthday VenomXT
I saw it was your birthday in the forum page and thought i might as well say happy Birthday, after all you did help just about everyone in this forum with your razr drivers...
-Jack
Happy Birthday!

Happy 24th friend. I hope things are improving for you.

Happy Birthday oh Razr Guru! Hope this finds you well.

gonna be a party, gonna buy some beer, gonna hire some entertainment

Happy Birthday mate :D

Did someone mention a party! No drink for me tho, recovering from a long weekend of drinking! :p

Happy Happy Joy Joy.

Enjoy yer day. :D

Happy Birthday dude! Have fun and keep it safe!

Happy b'day :up:

We can give you b'day rep whenever you're feeling up to joining us here... We all know that you've had a rough time... Anyhow, hope you have a good one :)

shall i get u a razr for your birthday? lol have a great one

lol thanks guys. Its offical im *23* not 24 i dont put my real year on any forums for reasons im sure you can all understand. I had a decent b-day slept tell 4 got up worked out went to eat dinner with a close friend and she paid for it ( :) ) Came home relaxed and played a good couple hours of BF2 SF. Now i get to stay up all night watching movies and more BF2 and sleep in tell 3 tomorrow hehe. Its been a good day. Thanks all for the happy b day wishes. I know i havent been around much at all lately still sorting few a few life things but i will be back soon. Have a good night everyone. :)

Last edited:
You are really 23? I feel so lied to :eek:

Glad to hear you had a good day :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back