Happy Birthday VenomXT

lol man i sure woudnt want to be 24.. thats so old.. im a young 23..hehe ;)

Careful, I'll beat you with my cane

B*tch :smoker:

VenomXt said:
lol man i sure woudnt want to be 24.. thats so old.. im a young 23..hehe ;)

:laugh:

Wait till next year. Then, based on your own words, we can all call you old :D

BTW, I'm 33, so if you wanna talk about old, perhaps I'll need to come over, make em old people groans while getting up from the chair, and ask you if you have any geritol sitting around the house :laugh:

lol :)

Glad to hear you had a good day many, Again Happy B-Day!

Son Goku said:
:laugh:

Wait till next year. Then, based on your own words, we can all call you old :D

BTW, I'm 33, so if you wanna talk about old, perhaps I'll need to come over, make em old people groans while getting up from the chair, and ask you if you have any geritol sitting around the house :laugh:

33 is a young old. 24 is a old young. And kcnychief in the famouse words of Dave from news radio.... Dave: " (huge evil grin) Bill i stole your cane..."

Talking about ol' people. I might just have to go see Riley again...

c'mere boy, good boy.:laugh:

VenomXt said:
lol thanks guys. Its offical im *23* not 24 i dont put my real year on any forums for reasons im sure you can all understand. I had a decent b-day slept tell 4 got up worked out went to eat dinner with a close friend and she paid for it ( :) ) Came home relaxed and played a good couple hours of BF2 SF. Now i get to stay up all night watching movies and more BF2 and sleep in tell 3 tomorrow hehe. Its been a good day. Thanks all for the happy b day wishes. I know i havent been around much at all lately still sorting few a few life things but i will be back soon. Have a good night everyone. :)

What's your playa name in BF2?

Happy Birthday Venom. Keep us updated, good to see you perusing threads.

Mastershakes said:
What's your playa name in BF2?

Happy Birthday Venom. Keep us updated, good to see you perusing threads.

Venomxts some B*tch took VenomXt hehe. Im a sniper so everyone hates me and the 50 cal M95

Happy Birthday tomorrow Venom ... 'specially since I missed it last year!

Have a cold one!

Pre-happy Birthday!!!!

hahahahahaha you are officially an old fart, now. you can bit** about the Government, have your pants creep higher, and go to sleep early....

Where does this change from what you did last year?

Happy Birthday man.. and we all thank you for your Razr threads and all the traffic it has brought over to OSNN :)

Hehe thanks and what am I doing for my B-Day Studying for a VB test fun fun.

Wow, is it that time of the year already? :p Woo...

Happy Birthday to ya, good luck on the VB test. :)

Using existing birthday threads for new birthdays? Great idea.

Too bad I don't share cookies in old threads. [=

Happy birthday Venom!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back