Happy Birthday Perris!

X-Istence

Political Access
The forums say that you are turning a 109 years old, although I sincerely doubt that I do wish you a happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, Perris. I hope you live another 109 years.

Happy Birthday flower :D

Frank.png

hey ever bod

been on a cruise for me bday and had a frigging blast, thannks everyone!

Hey perris/dealer! Happy birthday!

good memories1

I forget I was ever 'dealer'

good friends, good memories, you never made it to new york dreamer?

let me know when you do, les paul is gone but we can find something to do in the big citeh

good memories1

I forget I was ever 'dealer'

good friends, good memories, you never made it to new york dreamer?

let me know when you do, les paul is gone but we can find something to do in the big citeh

I never did get to see Les Paul but I have been down a few times. Unfortunately it's always for business and I end up not having a whole lot of time. Some day...

Just stopped in, saw that it was your birthday and thought I'd add to the b-day wishes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back