Happy Birthday MainFrameGuy, VLT

Happy birthday, guys.
fun.gif

congrats on getting closer to a mid-life crisis

:devious:

happy birthday! I wont ask why this is posted in here. Is it to mess with them or something?

It was a test.
ahem.

I do remember wondering how I had started a topic in the right place without scrolling far enough down to see the lounge... lol

bleh, green room, whatever its called this month.
~I am on fire today ;)

Electronic Punk said:
It was a test.
ahem.

I do remember wondering how I had started a topic in the right place without scrolling far enough down to see the lounge... lol
haha you plonker :p

Well here I am - sober as a judge..... (yeah I know it is the 13th! But I have witnesses that can confirm I actually haven't touched a drop since the middle of November.... there are friends who have trouble believing this, esp. on my birthday, but it happens to be true....)

In fact you'd have known - I tended to roll into the OSNN IRC room after a few :p

Anyway, since I have this thread I shall post again a pic that shows my fave present, alth0ough not being used to full effect, it is the one showing the clock :p :cool:

Thanks guys - and happy Birthday VLT - hope the hangover's not too bad since EP knew for a fact you were getting hammered!

Attachments

• TwoUp.jpg
    TwoUp.jpg
    821.2 KB · Views: 76
Hey Have a Good one, Hey have one for me! But not to many cuz im a louzy drunk. sign'n out ..frogg

I hope you aint just using that monitor for just the clock :p

NP EggHead - and might I complement you on the variety and quality of your sigs at this time of year - I guess it comes with the territory from TechZonez or something?

hey thanks!

I do the sigs for fun and to learn.

Halloween and Christmas are the best times to get creative idea's and the Easter bunny can be fun to.

techzonez is very quiet on the sig changing but we do have a few that meet the season.

I play guitar and fix computers and never was good at making things so this is why I do this.

cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back