Happy Birthday kcnychief

FU drereke,...

Kind a drunk n stuffff.. but HAPPYYY BSDAY !!!

Ha, ha. Derek was drunk last night. It started with drunk texting then ended with drunk dialing. Good tiems!

Happy birthday buddy.

Ha, ha. Derek was drunk last night. It started with drunk texting then ended with drunk dialing. Good tiems!

Happy birthday buddy.
Heh - sorry about that :)

I'll see if any pictures were taken, although it was damn hot last night and I don't know if there were any cameras

I went 4-1 at Beer Pong and 3-0-1 at Flip Cup. Had a few jello shots as well, great times were had :)

Going to see the Dark Knight today in IMAX - never been to an IMAX theatre.

Woo, found one :D

Apparently I was a bit happy about something :p

Attachments

• l_5a1304600d20e45b4705654259942ce6.jpg
    l_5a1304600d20e45b4705654259942ce6.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 88
Heh - sorry about that :)

I'll see if any pictures were taken, although it was damn hot last night and I don't know if there were any cameras

I went 4-1 at Beer Pong and 3-0-1 at Flip Cup. Had a few jello shots as well, great times were had :)

Going to see the Dark Knight today in IMAX - never been to an IMAX theatre.

I have no idea how I got home last night but I smell perfume so it can't be bad.

My ****ing head hurts and I'm off to the IMAX theater myself in a bit.

woot birthday!

and Saz, hangovers and IMAX, not a good idea lol

Saz: haha. Perfume implies female? Think about it.

Derek: We had the same record for beer pong for the night, 4-1. The games ended when someone got mad at me and stepper on the ping pong balls. lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back