Happy Birthday Grandmaster & Zeke_mo

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Happy Birthday to two of our Forum Leaders :D

Live it up :)

Happy birthday O___!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY O____!!!!!

You too zeeeeeeeke.

Have a few birthday cookies on me.

Thanks folks. Feels slightly weird being my last year as a teenager and all :)

Went out for sushi (first time) with my family last night. That was a blast, complete with the whole "crazy dude that spins knives and performs other acrobatics with your food, while he cooks it at your table" thing ;) The food was wonderful.

I was surprised they didn't make us sign a form so they wouldn't be liable for a lawsuit in case the cook and an "accident". lol

Anyway today I have class till 9pm, so the real party is on the weekend. :D

Happy birthday old people.

:smoker:

I wub j00, especially grandmaster... he's grand.

Happy Birthday Omar, wish you the best (of sushi :p )

Last edited:

Went out for sushi (first time) with my family last night. That was a blast, complete with the whole "crazy dude that spins knives and performs other acrobatics with your food, while he cooks it at your table" thing ;) The food was wonderful.

I was surprised they didn't make us sign a form so they wouldn't be liable for a lawsuit in case the cook and an "accident". lol

one of the hardest birthdays for me to deal with

so, you're too young for the drinking and womenz party so I guess it's like a lan party or something

or maybe dave and busters

zeke, the grand, have good birthdays

Happy Birthday Guys! Hey Zeke, wanna buy me some booze now? :p

25.gif

Heh, had sushi for bday dinner too :).

Thanks all for the love :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back