Happy birthday gonaads!

THIS IS GONNA BE ONE BIG BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

let's make sure we don't wake up in the mornin from party too hard tonight!

As long as there is no spooning involved, I'm with you.

happy birthday!

sounds like there will be spooning and forking going on

Happy birthday Rev. Do Neo-pagan celebrate brithdays?

Happy b-day man! I am partying tonight and will be thinking about you :). (non sexual)

Yeah M8 have a great birthday - some folks just don't relieze some of us would just as soon forget about getting older! :devious:

Happy Birthday to you
congratulations.gif

Well we haven't conversed much (hey, I'm somewhat new and don't know many peeps), but happy b'day.

happy b-day to u, happy b-day to u happy B-day to gonaads happy b-day to u

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Woohoo Happy Birthday

Thank you one and all. And thanks to "anonymous" for PM the nekkid pics of Jewelzz and Marge. Yummmm, Cake and Pie :D

Drinks for everyone!
cheers.gif

and music
band1.gif
and party girls
boobies.gif

Now it you will excuse me, I have ta finish gettin stoned. SSSSSSSSSS... Ahhhhhh, the joys of free herb. *cough cough*
cool_stoner.gif
:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back