Happy Birthday Evil Marge

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
almost missed it - shes the BIG 40 today people, naughty forty :devious::cheeky:

hehe... happy birthday marge! :)

Happy Birthday Marge!

was it that book by the woman who is supposed to have had an affair with gordon ramsey? just enquiring because of the purfume and make up, her tools of the trade :devious:

was it that book by the woman who is supposed to have had an affair with gordon ramsey? just enquiring because of the purfume and make up, her tools of the trade :devious:
God no, why would I want to read about him or her? :speechless: It was The Broons and Oor Wullie 'Happy Days' 1936-1969. I get one every year and have done since I could read. As you can imagine I have quite a collection :D

:)

atm im reading photoshop cs4 one on one, the god delusion, and a book on Friedrich Nietzsche, not all at once of course ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back