Happy birthday Electronic Phunk err Punk !

23? o.k. happy birthday, just another 47 to go before you can retire!

Happy birthday, ye Adminerator
grin.gif

I'd buy the drinks, but with it being your birthday, I'd be broke before the end of the night.

but we're flyin our to the other side of the pond to celebrate!!!

Damn, 23 and still wet behind da ears. :p

Happy Birthday EP and please please please, have someone take pics of yer escapades on this most partying of days. Cause I know you won't... errrrrr, be able too. :D

pfft oh well hes a few months younger than me.....

/me bieng 23 since february

Happy Birthday, E-Punk! May this year be the best 23rd year of your life that you've ever had! :p

hey baby happy birthday :) :p. Would of said it sooner but i feel asleep early cause i was tired as fook.

muzikool said:
Happy Birthday, E-Punk! May this year be the best 23rd year of your life that you've ever had! :p

Well should be the only best 24th year of my life if I am 23 :D
But, thanks all.

Don't know what I will be getting up to - am at work, I won't be taking the day off osnn :p

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back