Happy Birthday America!

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Everyone enjoy the long weekend. :) Have a safe and fun 4th!
I also would like to express my thanks to the Men and women all over the world protecting our freedoms.

flagfireworksqn1.jpg

Long weekend, beer, and fun... What else could a person want?

Really good whiskey and high explosives? What is more American than wandering around in a drunken stupor and blowing things up?

Walking around naked, yelling obscenities drunk and blowing things up is more American. Oh yeah ... a cowboy hat too.

I'm going to a rodeo and drinking beer and blowing stuff up. Beat that!

Really good whiskey and high explosives? What is more American than wandering around in a drunken stupor and blowing things up?

thought you did that all year round not just on the 4th July :D

I was thinking to myself "Do we have a forum member named America, other than americanzombie? and wasn't it his birthday not long ago?" then I suddenly realised the date and the fact I've not had nearly enough sleep.

Happy 4th of July guys, enjoy yourselves.

thought you did that all year round not just on the 4th July :D

Usually just blowing stuff up without the drunken stupor is good enough, but today is special.:laugh:

Last night/this morning was AWESOME :D

More bbq's and random stuff today :)

O___, f*** yeah!

Aprox, stupid doesn't sum it up.

Hey we used to do that, we would also joust with roman candles on bikes.

"Scars are just proof that man can survive his own stupidity"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back