Happy 4th of July!

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
OK, maybe I'm overtired, but I figured I'd be the first person at OSNN to start a 4th of July thread. It's officially 12:19 EST on East Coast, happy 4th! :yowch:

This is really the best time of year to celebrate being an american, and to keep it offical I like to buy as many illegal fireworks as I can. Go on social security because I spent all my money on them, and then piss off as many people as humanly possible with all the noise. Thats the american way....damn it....

Last edited:
Happy Fourth of July folks! I'm American..yea. :p

Fireworks. It's after midnight, now where did I put that bag of left overs from last year???

Happy 4th everyone! BBQ, Baseball, Apple Pie, illegal fireworks. Happy Birthday America!!:)

Usa_map_with_USA_flag_as_background.jpg

*get secret supply of dynomite caps out with mighty mites* its gona be a good day. hehe

Have a happy 4th :D

Oh, and speaking of fireworks, the peeps in the house down the street have started setting them off on the ground. Dun know about that one :laugh: Not sure if he got done launching them or what...

Anyhow, due to them moving the main fireworks show, didn't find out about it until too late. But because several neighbors around my apartment complex (and in surrounding houses) got there own, the skies were lit around here :up:

ThePatriot said:
Me too! I'll bring the cheap beer! :lick:

HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!

usnorun2.gif

The confederate flag colors do run :). (non racist comment so please dont be starting a rant about it).

As for the cheap beer...the cheapest i will drink is busch light. Any lower and thats just plain nasty. Natty ice is sick,paps ribbon is sick,just cheap sick beer! lol

Happy fourth of July everyone. Oh and who brought the fireworks cuz I have a good supply of matches here to light em with. Oh and I also have the A-Treat soda too. Can't have a good party without the A-Treat.

TittleBitties said:
The confederate flag colors do run :). (non racist comment so please dont be starting a rant about it).

As for the cheap beer...the cheapest i will drink is busch light. Any lower and thats just plain nasty. Natty ice is sick,paps ribbon is sick,just cheap sick beer! lol
Ahem....Iron City Beer...ask Ferral_Imp...it's a Pa thing, and dirt cheap.

Of course, we could always go for the "Red, White and Blue" brand from Miller and keep the whole 4th of July theme together.

Anyhow, everyone make sure you come back tomorrow with all your fingers, k?
:nervous:

ThePatriot said:

OMG - Iron City Beer - been many years since I drank any of that(circa 1968)!

Natives from down here(MS) drink Pabst Blue Ribbon!

I still love my "rocky mountain cool-aid" (Coors)

Here's something ya'll might enjoy!

best thing about fourth of july this year....

-work will be slack considering no1s coming to eat out at a restaraunt
-illegal fireworks from south carolina ;)
- hanging out with friends

party parrty partyyy yay proud to be an american!!

parties! I have been to a party atleast 3-4 times a week since the first of june so it doesnt really bother me if there is no party today.

as for damnyank...your my hero :). Coors all the way...well atleast coors light. Haven't tried Coors but either way its coors lolmember.php?u=15

Happy 4th Everyone! (I would have more to say, but I am massivly hung over)

ThePatriot said:
hahaha indeed it is a PA thing....but ya gotta say it with that pittsburgh accent.... "ARRRN CITY BARE" :p
damnyank said:
OMG - Iron City Beer - been many years since I drank any of that(circa 1968)!
Can't say I blame ya, I try to stay away from the iron myself, can't stand that 3 rivers water taste lol...but Yuengling is a pretty good PA beer(my beer of choice lately)....and since we're on PA beers, we certainly can't forget ol' no33...Rolling Rock :)

anyway, Happy 4th Everybody!!

TittleBitties said:
as for damnyank...your my hero :). Coors all the way...well atleast coors light. Haven't tried Coors but either way its coors lol

I love and drink Coors Lite - I have a running joke with all the snack bar girls at the bowling center - about "diet Coors"!!!!:laugh:

ApparitionX said:
hahaha indeed it is a PA thing....but ya gotta say it with that pittsburgh accent.... "ARRRN CITY BARE" :p
LOL! Sorry, where is my PA enthusiasm?!:eek: :laugh:

ApparitionX said:
Can't say I blame ya, I try to stay away from the iron myself, can't stand that 3 rivers water taste lol...but Yuengling is a pretty good PA beer(my beer of choice lately)....and since we're on PA beers, we certainly can't forget ol' no33...Rolling Rock :)

anyway, Happy 4th Everybody!!
Ahhh yes, Rolling Rock, or as I like to refer to it...skunk pi$$.:rolleyes:

After active duty I spent some time in the National Guard, and we survived on Iron City and Red, White and Blue Beer! Yeeeech! :p

ThePatriot said:

Of course, we could always go for the "Red, White and Blue" brand from Miller and keep the whole 4th of July theme together.

Anyhow, everyone make sure you come back tomorrow with all your fingers, k?

If ya wanna dirt cheap PA thing, go to the Yuengling brewery and take their tour. They used to give out samples on the tour (or so I heard). But yep I heard of Iron Beer before (there's some funny stuff you can learn about by going to Catholic school in the coal region).

Well if you really wanna keep with the red white and blue theme you could ditch the beer and just have jello shots made with red(strawberry, raspberry, mixed fruit), white(white grape), and blue(can't think of a blue one right now) jello. What???.......... Did I mention that I grew up in the coal region since I was about 3 years old?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back