Happy 18th Tittles

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Our little boy is finally legal!

Parttaay :smoker: :p :cool:

Legal enough to vote, smoke, and drive after 9:00 PM (at least if you lived in New York).

Three more years to go (legally anyway) for the rest.

Happy birthday bud!

Thanks guys

Here I have been old enough to drive past midnight since I turned 17 but I drove past midnight since the day I got my license at 16 till now.

9 min till I turn 18...

I think I am gonna run to the store and buy a cigar :p

I started smoking cigs last week cause pretty much all my friends that I hang with smoke and now I am gonna have to buy for them but o well. I dont like cigs very much cause of the smell and taste when I am done.

Going to the Hookah Lounge tomorrow tho cause my buddy turned 18 today so we are going to smoke flavored tobacco :p

http://www.eastownhookahlounge.com/

Hey man, Happy Freaking birthday! Big 18, two more till you aren't a punk ass teen anymore :p then one after that till you are legal! woo! Congrats dude

Hookah is fun, too bad you dont live near mexico, drinking age is 18....head down to rosarito and go to some bars/clubs, its pretty fun, but since im 21 i stay local...Happy bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

titles is only now 18?

hmmm...we have to delete all his other posts then

heaven help us.. tittles is considered an "adult" by the state.. and can now vote to change the course of this country! :)

Happy Birthday tittles! :)

heaven help us.. tittles is considered an "adult" by the state.. and can now vote to change the course of this country! :)

Happy Birthday tittles! :)
There goes the future of the country :p

Happy Birthday Tittles!:)

all grown up now, it just seems like yesterday when you had your Go-kart crash...:nervous: Have a Great Day:)

all grown up now, it just seems like yesterday when you had your Go-kart crash...:nervous: Have a Great Day:)

LOL, thats what I was thinking...

Isnt it time for someone to repost that vid?

HAPPY BDAY Tittles!

P.S. Dont smoke just because your friends do it, do what you LIKE, not whats neccessarily "cool"

*puts away soapbox*

Happy Birthday you crazy kid! If you must, Swisher Sweets are good and cheap!

If you want flavor get the honey dipped cigars. Happy Birthday!

Plus cigars have alternate uses, if you are into that sort of thing! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back