Halo

I dislike consoles for the reason that many games that are made with the sole purpose of console use. Then developers port it over to the PC and it sucks as it is still running like a console game.
Current Consoles are destroying the quality of PC Games. There are great games on all consoles. But I do think that while people can purchase an XBOX they should also be able to purchase a Legal Emulation engine for use on their computers. Possibly even a console gamepad. Most games are on DVD discs anyway, so why not allow people to choose between both. The Emulator would need higher specs than the console itself, but then if people wanted to have the best of both worlds then they could. I would honestly pay for a N64, XBOX, PS2, GM or whatever emulator so I could buy and play those games on my PC.

Originally posted by blink18wu
hey,
Rather new to this board, but i had to jump on this wagon.=) I just got my Xbox a a week ago and i love it=) hehe crap to all those ppl who says it sucks....truth is i bought it since i already have easy access to a GC and PS2...so why buy my own?:rolleyes: hehe anyways, rented Halo and its great. Altho im a hardcore FPS fan for the pc, halo plays fine, hehe kinda cheap as it does auto aim somewhat=). I have tried multi play since no one i know has and xbox and im too greedy to share my TV viewing space. Anyone here going to get xbox live when it come out this fall(last i heard)? If its either 50 bucks for a year or 9.99 a month, im doin it.=) Hopefully either Halo live version comes out or Halo2? supports it=) Wee...finally something for my ethernet to do instead of playing CS and downloading pron!:D

autoaim? I'm pretty sire there's no auto aim ;) Actually Halo 2 is coming out next fall. But this year there a ton of FPS's coming out on Xbox including Unreal Championsip, Counterstrike, Swat Team: Global Strike, and plenety of others, all supporting Xbox Live! hehe

And for this year, Microsoft are offering a special introductory price of $50, and you get with that an Xbox Communicator(Headset that will allow voice communication), s year fo xbox live, and a free game(revolt). So I say its a pretty good deal, and I am definetly getting it! :D

I didnt know i could turn it off, lol...maybe i should do that...its not a really BIG autoaim persay, i just noticed that you could (at least in single play) aim at an enemy pretty loosely and still hit it....by loose i mean your crosshair may not exactly be smack dab in the middle of the target...but your bullets will still hit, hard to explain...it something you dont find hardly on PC FPS=)

This game might be the only reason why I buy an XBOX. Im still debating on this system or NINTENDO's gamecube. I hear HALO is sick. Wish one of my boys had a X-BOX.

If you like platformers, Nintendo first party games, then get a GameCube.

If you like FPS's, Online Gamaing, anf Action games, get an Xbox. Plus, Xbox is getting plenty of PC ports too....

and when you look at the hardware between the two, Xbox is alot more powerful, but only $50 more...

I can't wait for Halo on PC, although I think the timing of the release will be bad for sales as it will be competing with Doom3, Unreal 2, Unreal Tournament 2003, Breed and Duke Nukem Forever (possibly). But I think M$ deserve poor sales anyway after so cruelly ripping it away from the pc. ;)
I've played it on Xbox and it rocks, but it will be so much better with mouse n keyboard as opposed to a pad - I'm sorry, but playing FPS's on a pad sucks when you're used to mouse/keyboard.

yeah, and I'm so used to a pad that some games I cant play because of a mouse a keyboard :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back