Halo Server

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hi Everyone.
I just got a Halo Server.
I was wondering if anyone could try the server out and tell me if its laggy or choppy for you?

The Ip is:
208.167.245.100:2302

Its still a new server so the maps suck...
If you like it, feel free to use it :)

Thanks,
Jack

Last edited:
No cheating?

I got going on Halo again, but then lost intrest as most places have a bunch of @zzwipe cheaters.

I will give it a go later.

Alright, just a new call out to people.
It seems the server is fixed and working well.
The server is for the Sanity's Demise Clan (Website: SanitysDemise.com)
You can obviously play it even if you arent in the clan so i welcome and hope for all of you to come play!

:)

I will give it a go later tonight.

Hey, I'm on most nights after 7:00pm. I admin with strict rules. No cheaters allowed. Come on over and play. Have fun, Play fair.

§Ð tango1

Hey, I'm on most nights after 7:00pm. I admin with strict rules. No cheaters allowed. Come on over and play. Have fun, Play fair.

§Ð tango1
Im on most, never...
:p
Too busy.
Enjoy the server though.

This is the real IP: 208.167.245.100:2302

Guys (and ladies) how about we try and setup a 4 person co-op, Legendary single player mode play through of Halo 3 sometime this weekend or the next?

I think it could be pretty nifty :)

I haven't touched my xbox in about 1-2 months so it'll give me an excuse to dust off the cobwebs.

I may be up got some Halo3 this weekend ;)

Guys (and ladies) how about we try and setup a 4 person co-op, Legendary single player mode play through of Halo 3 sometime this weekend or the next?

I think it could be pretty nifty :)

I haven't touched my xbox in about 1-2 months so it'll give me an excuse to dust off the cobwebs.

Sign me up. XBL: Redeuxx.

What time do you think you're gonna be playing? I'll be on around 2PM Central onwards even if I'm not on XBL.

Sorry everyone, the server is no longer in service.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back