• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Halo 2

Doom III didn't come out in Spring of 2003 as originally planned; Halo 2 has and probably will have similar punctuality problems.

I think that MS has confirmed that Halo 2 won't be coming out for PC. Remember what Gearbox did to Halo for the PC? They really messed it up. If it does come, it will come after 2 or 3 years later like the original Halo did. :)

If they do, I hope they don't botch it. And the PC version added so little content; a few new multiplayer maps and vehicles and you have essentially the same game.

hsn said:
I think that MS has confirmed that Halo 2 won't be coming out for PC. Remember what Gearbox did to Halo for the PC? They really messed it up. If it does come, it will come after 2 or 3 years later like the original Halo did. :)
halo 1 for pc didn't come out 2 or 3 years later...more like within a year..

Bman™ said:
i liked halo for the pc, seemed alright to me. Can't wait till halo 2 for pc comes
Same here. I played both versions of the original and definitely preferred the PC version. The controller will never replace the mouse and keyboard when it comes to fps.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
pc version w/o co-op == inferior than xbox version with co-op :cool:

the pc version was good for an fps.. but the thing that made halo so great on the xbox was the co-op feature

Halo was a huge success because it was on the Xbox first. I don't mind playing a FPSs with a controller. I think it's much easier than using the keyboard and mouse. You have to use too many fingers while playing with the keyboard :p

Controller... just need a thumb and perhaps an index finger :p :)

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
my thumb is like so strong from playin video games...i member playin the NES when i was like 4 or 5 and beat super mario for it in like 2 weeks. I have died down when it comes to games lately since i have better things to do but when the new nascar and maddem come out i will be playin those

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
contoller is nasty though.... i just cant aim with them.. hehe with a mouse i can get a head shot 90 percent of the time ;)

Nah, you just need to configure the sensitivity with the controller and you're all good. My headshooting skills in Halo (Xbox) are far more superior than in the PC version. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies