Halo 2 Trailer marketing scheme (ilovebees.com)

Yes it did happen. The first countdown was for the MS conference regarding XNA. The second, more important countdown is not finished yet...I don't see what you are fussing over?

What's XNA? Xbox Next Announcement?

o_87 said:
Yes it did happen. The first countdown was for the MS conference regarding XNA. The second, more important countdown is not finished yet...I don't see what you are fussing over?
I wasn't making a fuss. I was just disappointed because nothing BIG happened related to Halo 2.

August 24th is the date I'm really looking forward to. ;)

Somebody brought this to my attention a few days ago. I've read some pretty interesting things about it now (there's so much out there!!).

Somebody decoded that strange message, with the countdown, to say something about the single player demo being released. However, he also noted that the letters could be decoded to say something along the lines of "Halo 2 has been cancelled, you are all a bunch of suckers."

I don't think Aug 24th will be the day it goes gold. It seems too soon compared to the actual release date.

I really don't know what to think about this, it's pretty crazy. I guess we'll all find out in a month or so.

Yeah, people are making a whole lot of strange sentences. It could be anything really. New videos, screenshots, info, or maybe Halo 2 itself could release on the 24th. :cool:

That is not going to happen. The game won't release on August 24.

It could. Never said it would.

I hope it releases on the 24th. The perfect birthday gift. :cool:

It is your birthday on the 24th too ?

[edit]no it isn't :)[/edit]

all it talks about is half life 2. Half life 2...Halo 2 I see where u get the Hal and the 2 mixed up :p

Half-Life 2 can get out of the way atm. All I care for is Halo 2. :cool:

Oops, didn't realise about the bad link. Fixed it. :)

It's just talking about a public playable, it's not releasing in September in the UK.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back