Halo 2 Reviews...

yeah, i read the wrong info. no matter to me. i just want to play. we've already waited for 3yrs, what's another 2 days? i actually preordered mine last october due to the first release date i heard.

Yeah, only two more days! ~bk, hsn, and myself are going to EB for the midnight opening and plan to play it from about 12:30 AM to 6:30 AM, then heading off to school :p

My little bro is playing right now. Good thing he is a few miles away, but still contemplating a stealth mission to his house while he is at work :)

Game reviews are hard to trust. I usually don't put much faith into them. The bungie forums are filled with complaints about the game, was kinda shocked.

I'll find out in a day or so.

yeah, my friend in kuwait preordered it, he really wants to play it live!

i've played a small portion of it and i like it so far. like it a lot. mulitplayer is great fun.

Blue Jack said:
Game reviews are hard to trust. I usually don't put much faith into them. The bungie forums are filled with complaints about the game, was kinda shocked.
Yeah from what I've read on places like /. (yeah I know not a game review site - and probably why it's a better idea) .. if you liked Halo you will probably like Halo 2 as it's the same game with tweaks. If you didn't like Halo you won't like Halo 2. If you never played Halo you probably won't play Halo 2. :p

Grandmaster said:
Yeah, only two more days! ~bk, hsn, and myself are going to EB for the midnight opening and plan to play it from about 12:30 AM to 6:30 AM, then heading off to school :p
some dude at my school did that today. Everybody was talking about it. Rather over rated game if u ask me :cool:.

TittleBitties said:
some dude at my school did that today. Everybody was talking about it. Rather over rated game if u ask me :cool:.

Go play it, and you won't say that again ;)

I need to play more, I havent since it was released. Now I'm gonna get me arse handed to me on a plate. Mebey......

@ Grandmaster
A friend has a voucher for 2mo free of Live and a Cable connection. Whats your handle again. :D

I think I do, but not gonna bother with it again until I have broadband

Xie said:
if you liked Halo you will probably like Halo 2 as it's the same game with tweaks. If you didn't like Halo you won't like Halo 2. If you never played Halo you probably won't play Halo 2. :p

Lol...that's the general opinion I've been getting from all of my friends, too. I think you've nailed it. I can't wait until it hits the PC, though; I really liked the first one on Xbox. I won't let anyone even tell me what the story is about.

Unwonted said:
Lol...that's the general opinion I've been getting from all of my friends, too. I think you've nailed it. I can't wait until it hits the PC, though; I really liked the first one on Xbox. I won't let anyone even tell me what the story is about.

I am waiting too........

PC ru13z teh Xbox.

Guys, its been pointed out a billion times now. There will be no PC version. ;)

Steevo: It's OFG

Xie: True, Halo 2 is more of an evolution than a revolution, but there are several new things in the game. Things like dual-wielding, vehicle jacking, new weapons, new vehicles...Everything in Halo 2 has been done before, just that no other game has combined all of these so well before.

I'll post my own impressions of the game soon :D

I'm in that last group .. never owned Halo (nor an Xbox) and I won't own Halo 2 so I'm just going on what I've read. From little I have played it seemed rather blah if you've ever played a FPS before IMO.

Halo 2 rocks!!!!!!!!!

got it yesterday :cool: duel weild is brilliant :D

I just played it for 5 hours. I played at my friends house with a few people. I am not very good at all. All we did was play multi player but i am good in single mode well in halo i was unno bout halo 2

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back