halo 2 gold

seperatist

OSNN Senior Addict
i just payed mine off. i actually preordered it back in october of '03 due to the first rumoured release date. the store i ordered it from (gamestop) is having a midnight opening for the game. i am not sure if i will be there at midnight but it's cool they are doing that. he also told that there were almost 800!!!! preorders for the game!!! that's crazy.

And I get a free Xbox from my bro in December. Damn, should be fun. :D

I preordered my limited edition back in August :D Apparently 750,000 copies have already been preordered! Would be nice if they break the 1,000,000 mark!

this game is amazing and I mean that but I just can't play it for more than like 30 minutes...I really hope the 2nd one can grab my attention more cause these games seem really really great

it's been too long a wait already :p :s

I saw this news on the frontpage. Pretty sweet... :)

Grandmaster: 750,000 already! Damn! :eek:

this game is going to be huge. i hope it can fill the giant pair of shoes waiting for it.

i liked the first one greatly and now they have like Brutes and Phophets on there, and i hope they have the old covent too, but i never liked any of the flood things, just were to annoying and it made the game unfun... for me anyway, but for sure Halo 2 will be very good

I'm thinking about buying a second copy of the limited edition then putting it up on eBay so some poor guy can buy it after none are left in retail stores at double the price...that way I'll essentially have a free copy. Ahh, supply and demand is beautiful. :p

Grandmaster said:
I'm thinking about buying a second copy of the limited edition then putting it up on eBay so some poor guy can buy it after none are left in retail stores are double the price...that way I'll essentially have a free copy. Ahh, supply and demand is beautiful. :p
I think it would be funny if you had the $ to burn and buy them all up just so people wouldn't be able to play it. :p

*not a fan

Xie said:
I think it would be funny if you had the $ to burn and buy them all up just so people wouldn't be able to play it. :p

*not a fan

:eek: That would be a great tragedy for humanity...:p

I want I want!!!!!!!

Mebey I'll go buy a new Xbox and have teh mods done... and buy H2.

3/4 of teh other guys have theirs ordered already. We are getting togeather at my place again to have a little fun. 4 TV's, Xboxes, 8 players, beer. The champions get the HUGE 31" in my living room, with teh surround.
The rest get puny TV's. And the previous winners have to work their way up.

It's great, not that I ever made it to the living room...........

Awesome! :D

From IGN:
This, Microsoft points out, makes Halo 2 set to bring in more sales in a 24-hour launch period than any single Hollywood blockbuster, ever.
Also shows how the leak hasn't affected the game at all as far as sales are concerned.

This, Microsoft points out, makes Halo 2 set to bring in more sales in a 24-hour launch period than any single Hollywood blockbuster, ever.
I think most any big game should do this .. shouldn't it? I mean your average console game runs what, $45-50(ish). What do you pay per movie ticket, $8.50(ish)? Even if you get 1/2 as many people I would say your going to kill those numbers. :p

hsn said:
Awesome! :D

From IGN:

Also shows how the leak hasn't affected the game at all as far as sales are concerned.

Even if it was leaked what are of the odds of alot of people getting it setup to burn on a disk then had it run on the xbox with a modded chip.

TittleBitties said:
Even if it was leaked what are of the odds of alot of people getting it setup to burn on a disk then had it run on the xbox with a modded chip.
I havn't done it and I don't have an Xbox but I believe you can do this w/out a mod chip now. I could be wrong. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back