Halo 2.5 or Halo 3

I'm searching it (ya hard to believe) And i'm coming acrossed all this stuff, like it coming out in late Feb, which that one is just not true. Plus like i'm seeing all this other stuff, and i'm just woundering have they even started making the game? I know they will but like it seems like some of these sites, people just made it up to be in there perfect image?

~bk

I
Political User
Re: "Halo 2.5" or "Halo 3"

There won't be Halo 2.5 or 3 on Xbox. It will surely come on Xbox 2. The only thing that is supposed to be out in February is the Downloadable Content for Halo 2. Example: New Levels, Weapons and New Objective Modes.

Hmm ic, well i think this guy was just like typing out of this ass, kinda like that south park episode where they poop out of there mouth. But i'm going on the wrong path here. So is it 100% sure that the new halo will be for xbox 2 or XEON or whatever?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User

Bungie has not denied or confirmed Halo 2.5 or 3...however either one of them won't be coming out soon ;)

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User

They are just rumors cause of how halo 2 ended and all.

Also...your avatar scares me grand :(.

NitrousOxide017

OSNN One Post Wonder

Of course there will be a next Halo, just pay attention to how the plot ends in the 2nd game. I've heard alot of crazy rumors though, like one that it wasn't coming out until 2007 and others that said it was coming out later this year...

Attachments

n0d3

the 4um stalker

i heard a guy from bungie say it will come out some time around the time the ps3 comes out... he was kind of joking about how that will be in a long time so who knows... but it will be on xbox 2... and there will definately be a 3rd because they aren't retarded

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut