halflife sound

G

gt3god

ok after recently putting on half-life on my computer again. i have a small problem i have a sound blaster 16 (yes crap i no my audigy card fucked up!) and when playing it straight from the beginning where the train sequence is the computer voice telling you about the base is echoed and it will play the sound clip and sometimes a second latter it ill play again (like an echo) this is really annoying me as its a class game want to play again. is it the drivers installed (i think xp installs them automatically)

Sound Card Problems(reply to halflife sound)

You may need to get a new soundcard. They are not that expensive, and are usually available at places like:"CompUSA", and "Circut City". Let me know if you need anything else.

Hehe, yeah you should really consider buying a new sound-card. Even if you have a low budget, they're really cheap!

Frame me tho, those cards are collectors antiques now, hehehe.

hmm, instead of typing "it" I typed "me"
erm, but thats what I meant :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back