Halflife 2 Collector's Edition

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
Anyone who bought this edition want to post some screenshots of the art book and the other stuff that came with it?

I bought the standard edition but am considering selling it and buying this one.

Haha, "nope" you don't have it or "nope" you don't want to post it. :D

In any case the picture below is the box, I specifically was curious about what the T-Shirt would look like and what exactly was in the art book. I've found some documentation on the book but no pictures.

I doubt I'd wear the T-Shirt though would be too uber geek, good thing christmas is coming up. ;)

The DVD would be nice to have instead of my many CD's...

Redmak and Neobond both bought the collectors edition while we were out in the States.

You get a DVD edition of the game which also includes CS:Source and HL:Source (I can only presume you also get the full back catalogue?) a Tshirt, that looked pretty nice - not too geeky becuase halflife2 ****ing rocks, the book is shocking to be honest. Its A5 in size (half letter) and features excerpts from the coffee table book (which I was looking for but couldn't find, don't sell it in strip clubs for some reason) and the strategy guide.

In my gold ed. you get the full strategy guide, hat, posters, sticker, postcards, soundtrack.

Redmak didn't want his box either so I have both. Woohoo :D

Yeah the sampler book is pretty weak, doesn't give any info you can use, and has a bunch of plot point spoilers.

edit: the t-shirt was X Lrg only, which fits me like a poncho, but was still cool and understated. I'd wear it if it fit. not too geeky.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back