Half Life girl

N

neo

Was there suppose to be a girl in half life I played the whole game twice and never saw here. I installed & playing the game again can anybody let me know where can I find her. Just curious.:D

Originally posted by neo
Was there suppose to be a girl in half life I played the whole game twice and never saw here. I installed & playing the game again can anybody let me know where can I find her. Just curious.:D

she is supposed to be the daughter of one of the scientists from the black mesa complex...

not in the original HL game... but who cares...

/me plans to break out the gravity gun thinger and rip her clothes off... one garmet at a time

:D

Re: Re: Half Life girl

Originally posted by Sazar
/me plans to break out the gravity gun thinger and rip her clothes off... one garmet at a time

wahhhhh!! half life new cheat??
:p

Re: Re: Half Life girl

/me watches

Originally posted by Teddy
Perves....the lot of ya!!

we are... um... exploring the limits of the games physics engine and... um.. the definition of the girl model's textures and what not... and the quality of the bump-mapping..

purely scientifc interest... of course :D

we are... um... exploring the limits of the games physics engine and... um.. the definition of the girl model's textures and what not... and the quality of the bump-mapping..

purely scientifc interest... of course :D

I here ya. It's going to be one of the best engine ever so we need to see the boundries and gajangas

and you all went to see the final flight of osiris to see the girl get semi-nude :p oh no it was for the graphics engine used
approve.gif

Originally posted by neo
I here ya. It's going to be one of the best engine ever so we need to see the boundries and gajangas

I just wanna see teh b00bies...

i wonder if it will get to how Lara Croft was on the PS1, the amount of cheats and hacks, did any of them actually work??

Re: Re: Re: Half Life girl

Originally posted by xsivforce
/me watches
/me pulls up a chair

Re: Re: Re: Re: Half Life girl

Originally posted by chaos945
/me pulls up a chair [/B][/QUOTE]

U are like a those guys in movie:eek: who stand on the side while the festival begins:D :D :D .

I just realized that this thread is getting worse and worse with every post.

Originally posted by sboulema
and you all went to see the final flight of osiris to see the girl get semi-nude :p oh no it was for the graphics engine used
approve.gif

what girl..

being the matrix fan I am... all I could see was the pure code that is the matrix... I didn't see no flippin girl

:eek:

hhaahah but then you could see here like cypher :p "blond ,brunnets, redheads"

being the matrix fan I am... all I could see was the pure code that is the matrix... I didn't see no flippin girl
lol :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back