• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Half Life girl

N

neo

Guest
#1
Was there suppose to be a girl in half life I played the whole game twice and never saw here. I installed & playing the game again can anybody let me know where can I find her. Just curious.:D
 

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#2
Originally posted by neo
Was there suppose to be a girl in half life I played the whole game twice and never saw here. I installed & playing the game again can anybody let me know where can I find her. Just curious.:D
she is supposed to be the daughter of one of the scientists from the black mesa complex...

not in the original HL game... but who cares...

/me plans to break out the gravity gun thinger and rip her clothes off... one garmet at a time

:D
 
B

Bretenn

Guest
#3
Re: Re: Half Life girl

Originally posted by Sazar
/me plans to break out the gravity gun thinger and rip her clothes off... one garmet at a time

:D
wahhhhh!! half life new cheat??
:p
 

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#6
Originally posted by Teddy
Perves....the lot of ya!!
we are... um... exploring the limits of the games physics engine and... um.. the definition of the girl model's textures and what not... and the quality of the bump-mapping..

purely scientifc interest... of course :D
 
N

neo

Guest
#7
Originally posted by Sazar
we are... um... exploring the limits of the games physics engine and... um.. the definition of the girl model's textures and what not... and the quality of the bump-mapping..

purely scientifc interest... of course :D
I here ya. It's going to be one of the best engine ever so we need to see the boundries and gajangas
 
O

OTE

Guest
#10
i wonder if it will get to how Lara Croft was on the PS1, the amount of cheats and hacks, did any of them actually work??
 
N

neo

Guest
#12
Re: Re: Re: Re: Half Life girl

Originally posted by chaos945
/me pulls up a chair [/B][/QUOTE]

U are like a those guys in movie:eek: who stand on the side while the festival begins:D :D :D .

I just realized that this thread is getting worse and worse with every post.
 

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#13
Originally posted by sboulema
and you all went to see the final flight of osiris to see the girl get semi-nude :p oh no it was for the graphics engine used
what girl..

being the matrix fan I am... all I could see was the pure code that is the matrix... I didn't see no flippin girl

:eek:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
61,961
Messages
673,239
Members
89,013
Latest member
Pdawgintown