Half Life: Day of Defeat - Constantly booting me to Console

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
Heya.

I just downloaded half life, then patched it, then installed DoD 2 and Counter-Strike (I already had CS Retail, now I have the HL Mod). I love Day of Defeat, I was playing it over my friend's house all of last night. Now I have it.

The problem I am having is that I can get all the way into a game. I will select the server, CSGuard will scan my hard drive for cheats, and then I am in the game. I will choose my team, Allies or Axis, then choose my class. Probably after about 2 minutes of game play (I am able to move around and such). I am booted out to my console, no warnings, nothing. Never even made a kill, and this has happened on about 4 different servers multiple times.
Yes I am running Windows XP Professional.

Can somebody please help me? :(

Does it happen when u play CS and Halflife online too? or is it just DoD?

sounds like your network connection is being terminated. In what way is the question.

Sounds to me like you have a hack on your computer somewhere. CS guard will search your entire HD for cheat files. If you had a hack on there before then make sure you have ALL of the files off the computer.

I don't think so. CSGuard would tell you why you were kicked or at least that you WERE kicked. It would also ban you from the server.

Try using Direct3d instead of OpenGL. I think there is a problem with ATI video cards an opengl. you can change it in the vdeo options in the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back