Half Life 2 movie the g-man

R u FU*Ki*g kidding me it's about 30 sec and it 68mbs We need more

The movie is been cut through pieces first the G-man which was today and tomorrow a new one and each movies will ne around 30 sec each and nearly 70MEGA Byte each.

FYI the demo shown in e3 was 22 min get the idea

Yeah...I watch the shaky cam video of the e3 demo last month. I am more excited about half life than Doom III!

over 3/4 of the people that visit this site are awaiting HL2 more than Doom 3. *points at poll on left side main page*

edit: at least it WAS reffering to the most anticipated game...

Originally posted by ElementalDragon
over 3/4 of the people that visit this site are awaiting HL2 more than Doom 3. *points at poll on left side main page*

edit: at least it WAS reffering to the most anticipated game...

:confused: I still don't get it :confused: Please explain it to me your hollines

everybody is waithing for halflife 2 even me. there is no need to explain what is waiting for which game the topic is about the movie which is release on steam.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back