Half Life 2 : Monster Onslaught V2

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
This is the mod i had been looking for for ages. Finally i have got it back and i have attached it here so you can enjoy it for urselves. It is my personal favourite hl2 mod and i love it. Build base, let monsters free, try to stay alive!!!

Attachments

• onslaught.JPG
    onslaught.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 10,211
  • Mods - Garry's Mod - Co-Op Monster Onslaught v2.zip
    154.1 KB · Views: 528
looks cool, i'll give it a whirl later :)

u tried it yet, come on people, seriously it is really fun to play and you can play it in co-op mode over the net.

Nice one, I'm stuck on Oblivion tho, once I get over that I'll try this. I'm sure you've all heard of it as it blew up recently, but Garry's mod is also very nice, and y'know it's only as fun as your creativity.

I played it for a while, started of goign "this is a bit easy" then its like "omg! run!"

yer thats what i did. first i was just taking out the zombies, then poison zombies then running away from fast zombies before the antilons come out. scary.

This reminds me of Zombie Source where the T's just run straight for you with knives and you have to gun them all down. lol.

no...i wouldnt bump a thread thats over 6 months old...i was just expressing my feelings.

Lol Its your own thread :)
I was just kiddin my friend :)

I'm about to burst into song. stop me now. seriously though..have you tried this mod? its friggin awesome!!

Nah, man
I dont play much Hl2 or css anymore, i play halo now :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back