Half-Life 2 how many times?

-seek-

OSNN Addict
Well, how many times have you finished the game?

I'd have to say 4. :laugh:

I'm on the second. First time was on hard. Now on easy to blast anything that moves. :D :D

I have beat it twice, first time was on hard just like you Doofus. I have to say the second time on normal... its SOO easy. I was killing combine before they touched the ground in the first part of the game. When they jumped down into the canals.

The pistol is a awesome gun, I like it better then the SMG. Just.. *pop, pop* to the head... and down goes the combine.

Aprox said:
I have beat it twice, first time was on hard just like you Doofus. I have to say the second time on normal... its SOO easy. I was killing combine before they touched the ground in the first part of the game. When they jumped down into the canals.

The pistol is a awesome gun, I like it better then the SMG. Just.. *pop, pop* to the head... and down goes the combine.

I like that pistol as well. It is quite surgical.

Finished it once, not had time to go thru it again - thats the only reason, started trying several times :)

Great question. I'm going to wait as long as possible so I can try and forget the levels and then go back. Looking forward to Aftermath

Played it twice on hard. Now playin it using the Substance Mod. Now it is really HARD!!!!
Get the Mod From Here http://ludus1942.ngi.it/
Big hit on performance Due to 10 times more combine on screen at the same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back