Half-Life 2 Grunt art. (enter to see what it is)

How do you like it?

• AWESOME!!!

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • pretty neat

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • soso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • horrible

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
ok, hope this doesn't get too boring, but it's sure fun to do. have to use impulse 101 cheat to do it effectively. just jump around the maps, finding the grunts to pin to stuff in different poses.

damn, must have missed that gun, how far into the game did you get that?

uuh.... Macromp.... didn't read too much, did we?
have to use impulse 101 cheat to do it effectively
you SHOULD remember what that cheat does..... at least i'd hope you would.

Keshik: yes, you should.

sorry for being gormless :eek:

and i have no idea what you mean by 'should remember what that cheat does'...if it's something to do with the original half life well i didnt play it...looked ugly.

you get the crossbow in Chapter 7, Highway 17

for the uninitated 'impulse 101' which to work needs to have cheats enabled gives you full health, armour as well as all weapons and ammo

don't NEED the cheat to do it, just makes it more fun since u don't have to wait till chapter 7 and scrounge around for ammo to do it with.

That's a creative way to goof around! I like the first one (in the stairwell) the most. I love how it goes through his head and the concrete and out the other side. It's not bad using the cheat to do it.. after all, it's only goofing off. You still have the option to play the game legit.

messy grunts :p

the first screeny is the result of repeatedly picking up and throwing the grunt at the wall

the second one is slightly less messy cause it was only picking up the grunt and then smacking his head against the wall

man what a way to work out some tension ;) :p

Attachments

• d3_citadel_040000.jpg
    d3_citadel_040000.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 117
  • d3_citadel_040003.jpg
    d3_citadel_040003.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 108
Geffy, you wouldn't happen to know what the weapon name or item name is to get the gravity gun to be that way, would you? could make some awesome grunt art with the gravity to 0 and an organic gravity gun.

ElementalDragon said:
Geffy, you wouldn't happen to know what the weapon name or item name is to get the gravity gun to be that way, would you? could make some awesome grunt art with the gravity to 0 and an organic gravity gun.

That's what i want to know :)

This grunt was training for the ballet :)

(also if you look in broken computers you can see loads of detail including individual pci cards and stuff, kinda neat :))

Attachments

• d2_prison_030000.jpg
    d2_prison_030000.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 136
ElementalDragon said:
nope, I just keep messing about in the benefactory ;) :p

finished the game just now...cool, but how do i get into the console? i tried pressing ` and ~ but it doesnt like it...

you'll probably have to enable it in your shortcut to the game
-toggleconsole or something like that probably

google for it, shouldn't be hard to find.

create a shortcut to the game and then just append -console to the end of the path

There should be an option in the game settings, look at: keyboard, player settings, etc., i'm pretty sure it's there. @ work so I can't check now.

edit: you can get the console in options->keyboard-> advanced settings, then enable developer, or console. have fun

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back