Half-Life 2 Grunt art. (enter to see what it is)

How do you like it?

• AWESOME!!!

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • pretty neat

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • soso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • horrible

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
the one thing that sux is that the corpse's aren't effected by different gravity settings. can't set the gravity to 0, pick up the body with the organic gravity gun, move them in the air, alt fire to drop him, and watch him float. but you can jump to the roof and stay there. anyone know how one might be able to make them effected by gravity?

Here meet my new friends LOLOL

:p

Attachments

• Ant Lions.JPG
    Ant Lions.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 3,504
Geffy said:
create a shortcut to the game and then just append -console to the end of the path
don't even have to do that :) The option is in keyboard settings/advanced (or more or something)

Nice sraycoz :)

Couple more pics.... First: Car flinging, a new Olympic sport!. Second: A downed Alien craft, just thought it look cool. Third: A guy in jello (I love those floaty tube things)

Attachments

• d2_coast_040001.jpg
    d2_coast_040001.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 262
  • d2_coast_040000.jpg
    d2_coast_040000.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 1,722
  • d3_citadel_040005.jpg
    d3_citadel_040005.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 897
first off, Welcome to OSNN.net, syntaxers.

i believe that the directions to get the blue gravity gun (a.k.a. Organic Gravity Gun) were posted in the first page somewhere.

I did some research and found: If you want to have the blue gravity gun in any level, do the following:

1. enable the console by going to options>keybord>advanced>enable developer's console.

2. after that type "sv_cheats 1" without the quotes.

3. Type "map d3_citadel_04" (without quotes) into the console. your map will change to one of the citadel map's.

4. Then type "changelevel d1_trainstation_02" (or whatever level you like)

5. Now type "give weapon_physcannon" and you'll have the blue super gravity gun!

yes..... we know that.

Oh, and i found a better way to do Grunt Art. use the Bullet Time mini-mod. works like a dream. can pin grunts in places you've never dreamed of pinning them. attached 3 more screens. the first 2 are in the area right across where you go to the railroad tracks, and after hopping across the train to the ladder the guys start shooting you through the fence. the last one is where the guy shoves the burning explosive barrel down the stairs.

bullettime mini-mod, where and how pls cause I feel lazy

http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/HalfLife_2_Bullet_Time_Mod_V1;33392

that's for the original one that the person created where you hold the button down to enable it, and let the button go to disable it. He also created a toggleable one, which i personally like better. guessing you wouldn't feel like looking for that one either, although it's right in the comments. here's the link anyway. i'm feeling a little generous. :)

http://koti.mbnet.fi/delerion/BT/bt2.zip

here's a few more good ones i did just recently.

1: 3 grunts seeming to be enjoying their stay in the Canals.
2: 1 grunt attempting to walk on the ceiling..... the painful way.
3: 1 grunt hangin around..... other grunt..... trying to lick himself? :eek: just realized that now. lol.
4: Grunt: "uuh........ little help here please. i'm caught on something."
5: I believe that grunt won the long jump competition. :) kinda soared like half the length of the railroad tracks before the part where you go through the water to meet that dude with the vortigaunt who charges your suit.

thx Khay and Geffy. can get heavily creative on the pinnage with that mod. i've been trying to pin them to something else, like one of the telephone poles that you sometimes see in the places u can't normally get to, or to the top of a VERY high building, but haven't been able to yet.

is it just me but when I use the bullettime mod the Combine grunts don't attac, or register my pressence (well they do push me if I walk into them) I have notarget off and the zen aliens still attack.
Its no fun if they are not shooting :)

that sometimes happens if you use a normal cheat later in the game, like to get the organic gravity gun, how you go to the last level, wait till you can get it, then change back to an earlier level. if you go TOO close to the beginning, like to the point right after you get the crowbar or something like that, they don't notice you're there. jus gotta start a new game if that happens.

I've just been looking at this thread the last couple of days. This stuff is too funny! Good job(s) guys! Can you make the HUD/Crosshairs/Weapon model go away so it's just pure art?

This is a bit off topic, but looking at my regular config file there is this:
sv_unlockedchapters "9a"

anyone know what the unlocked chapters mean, or does it just indicate how far along in the game I have played?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back