Half Life 2 - Final Box Art

We''l probably get a Big Metal Case here in the US. lol

Terrahertz, don't jinx it. it may wind up like UT2003/2004. bunch of paper sleeves.

I just hope it comes out soon. don't wanna wait till new years

Can't wait for this, the hype aroudn the game is almost unbearable :)

Looks good!
bigsmile.gif

after all the hype and the delays there better not be a patch for it less than 2 months after release or I will be disappointed, unless the patch were to add some seriously kick **** features

I've got an order sitting around here somewhere so I can get double points in Game stores. The order is dated June 2003, I signed up when the September 2003 release still looked likely!

Now I just have to find it again....

Electronic Punk said:
2005... see the frontpage.. lol

This is an out-there theory - but a friend and I were discussing the pushed back date, and all of the rebuilding it entailed... What we pretty much agreed upon was a rebuild of certain parts of the Source engine [more than likely the stuff that was supposed to be full-out AI that were instead scripted sequences (in the demos and source code compilations)]

makes any sense? I only hypothesize because I'm bored, and Valve makes me cry :(

i really don't think the E3 video was scripted. it may have been, and it may not have been. that's something only valve knows for sure.

I'm tired of all this half life 2 hype. How come Black and White 2 is getting almost no attention? It's probably going to come out before hl and looks like a much cooler game!

Come on guys, join me, when hl does come out, send a valve a bif "F*ck you!" with me by not buying it.

Ohzopants said:
I'm tired of all this half life 2 hype. How come Black and White 2 is getting almost no attention? It's probably going to come out before hl and looks like a much cooler game!

Come on guys, join me, when hl does come out, send a valve a bif "F*ck you!" with me by not buying it.

Good luck with that. You'll be 1 of about 6 people sending that message. ;)

ElementalDragon~
Terrahertz, don't jinx it. it may wind up like UT2003/2004. bunch of paper sleeves.

Your a witch! you knew the future@@#@%#^ lol

what can i say..... twas inevitable. u really think they would have used 6 slimline cases/3 dual-disc cases/1 6-disc (how) case?

Anyone got a high res pic of the same image of the chickie on the cover of the box? I'd like to make a wallpaper with it.

EDIT:
Talking about this

what can i say..... twas inevitable. u really think they would have used 6 slimline cases/3 dual-disc cases/1 6-disc (how) case?
i only have 5 disks... hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back