Half Life 2 - Episode 1 pre-loading

Sazar

Rest In Peace
So who else has paid up and started pre-loading?

I just bought mine and am pre-loading currently. Hope this means the game will be released in the next month or less :D

/me keeps fingers crossed.

Attachments

• HL2 Ep 1.JPG
    HL2 Ep 1.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 114
It is out on June 1st, so lots of waiting to do (while they actually finish it)

Got Sin episodes to check out anyway, which I have started to do.
Doesn't really get my heart racing, except one particular scene in a flashback at the start, but I will work through it.

OMG! i pre-ordered/loaded Sin epsiode and completly forgot about it. ASS!

also, i shall probably be getting HL2-Ep1, but i will wait since i have no moeny and won't be around on june1 to play it the instant it comes live :)

me neither :(
won't be able to play HL2:Ep1 until the 4th! :eek:

Sin is a game, released in an episodic fashion.

Ep.1 is Aftermath. i.e. The next iteration of the Half Life 2 story.

For ElectronicPunky... shipoopi is good, peter griffin sang about it on Family Guy :smoker:

is sin any good also how big is ep1 going to be?

Fookin A right HL2 is da shizzle.

I am playing it again. Hard setting this time around though, and with all high quality. Makes it like a whole different game. I am going to start the preload next week for the next installment.

Trying to get through some areas with all the citadel is like a crowded HALO arena. But it makes it more intense.

Steevo said:
Fookin A right HL2 is da shizzle.

I am playing it again. Hard setting this time around though, and with all high quality. Makes it like a whole different game. I am going to start the preload next week for the next installment.

Trying to get through some areas with all the citadel is like a crowded HALO arena. But it makes it more intense.

I played through it over the weekend while I was sick. I just did it in speed mode :D

HL2 and Far Cry are 2 games I can't get enough of. HL2 is more linear but running through at super speed was AWESOME :D

Waiting to see when Far Cry instincts is released. I wish everyone would adopt a content delivery system a la STEAM (with fewer bugs perhaps).

Cut out the middle-man, reduce game prices.

I still have a hard time forking over $50 for a game that might last a few weekends. I can't believe that EA games hasn't started something of the like, helps reduce piracy also.

Mebey I could finish this weekend but convincing my wife to let me off for a few hours of gaming is hard enough, so mebey not.

Anyone around here still play HALO online? Or is everyone back on CS:S and BF2?

Sazar said:
It's 17 bucks. A ps3 is like $600 plus tax.

im saving as in im saving every last cent i get. that 17 bucks is 2.8% of my way to a ps3.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back