Hack the Hackers

dunno, theres a free download on the website, give it a try

i would say this is aginst the forum guildlines as it basically a hacking program

:p

Originally posted by Henyman
i would say this is aginst the forum guildlines as it basically a hacking program:mad:

p.s reported thread 2 mods

Reports Henyman to mods " OMFG HE HAS A COW IN HIS AVATAR! "

Originally posted by powelly
anyone know what date it is?
i'll take that as a subtle hint that this is a wind up:eek:

i would say this is aginst the forum guildlines as it basically a hacking program

You seem to be missing the point here Henyman. Agreed the methods this software employ are similar to those employed by script kiddies, but it will only RESPOND to a malicious attack

Hey after all punching someone in the face for no reason will land you an assault charge. Retalliation is termed self-defence

Plus the software writers want to eliminate hackers by the end of 2004...what's wrong with that?

Think about it.

Its more of a security tool than a "hacking tool" if you run it, its not going to specifically attack someone.
It does seem kinda dodgey tho, and the legality can be questioned, but I think the thread can stay for now.

/me sits in the corner + tryies 2 figue out what this thread is all about:confused:

fool.png

ahem :D

i did try......but the page was filtered:p

I'm thinking this is awfully suspicious. Not because of the legallity of it, but because of the date. I'm also thinking that powelly got suckered and that's why he keeps telling everyone else to download it. :p

anyone would think I was the only one :)

Still think its a cool idea

haha when you ping a gaming server, your pissed off software will take it down hahaha.

youll be taking out whole p2p networks

...if it thinks the same things as norton internet security does:D

has this got anything to do with april fools

as i went to get it and i recieve

bandwidth quota exceeded temporarily disabled:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back