Hack Me!!![Its fun]

Alan

its only fun
Not to sure if this is the right area.

Found this :D

Its something for you script kiddies out there, lets see how far you can get :D :D

Try to hack me

level one..view the source code...it uses jscript..client side...

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
function Try(passwd){
if (passwd =="hackerzzz"){
alert("Alright ! On to level 2 ...");
location.href = "levvel2.html";
}
else {
alert("The password is incorrect. Please Don't Try Again.");
location.href = "http://www.disney.com";
};
}
</SCRIPT>

Originally posted by Alan
Not to sure if this is the right area.

Found this :D

Its something for you script kiddies out there, lets see how far you can get :D :D

Try to hack me

Do you mean try to gain access to your password box or hack you machine (in total).

This is a dangerous thing to request, as you will have to live with the consequences. Are you sure you mean this or a means of proving that the password has been compromised and thence to the next level (an unnecessary diversion)

If you are using a NAT or any type of connection to the net including multiple proxy connections this is still possible given the right resources.

Please go to the “Computer Security” threads.

dude its juss a site for script kiddies to practice :p lol thinkin it was real :s

so on level 5 where u d/l the vbs file this is the 1 thats got me coz i aint got visual basic to decompile it :(

Re: Re: Hack Me!!![Its fun]

Originally posted by Dave Holbon

Do you mean try to gain access to your password box or hack you machine (in total).

This is a dangerous thing to request, as you will have to live with the consequences. Are you sure you mean this or a means of proving that the password has been compromised and thence to the next level (an unnecessary diversion)

If you are using a NAT or any type of connection to the net including multiple proxy connections this is still possible given the right resources.

Please go to the “Computer Security” threads.

Oh Sh*t,

Dave,
listen and listen clearly, the request is to see how far you can get, each successful hack on the page gets you further, level 7 is tops I think.

Not to hack my PC, I repeat , not to hack my PC, or anybody else's for that matter:D :D

Cheers
Alan

P.S.
I don't have a clue what this is all about :confused:
I just thought some of you guy's might like it :D

Why the hell does it go to the disney website after one failed attempt?

alan have u beat level 5 ??? if so gimmie sum pointers plz :p

Originally posted by TR!GG3R
alan have u beat level 5 ??? if so gimmie sum pointers plz :p

I have no idea where to point you to?

I sucked @ this, level 3 and after getting the Disney site for the 100th time I gave up:D

i got to level 9 when i find my disk's with all the **** on i'll help u got all the password's program's etc u need

woa dude cant get pat level 1, and that because DrMetallica told me :p someone please help me out.. :D

Well i know the password for level 3 but it still says its wrong

AbCdE

nIabI

i could post spoilers if ya want but im not gonna :p if u want the answers pm me :)

neato, this is going to be my time wasting site. i already "hacked" my was past lvl 1. lvl 2 here i come...

the password has to be in there somewhere for level three.

lvl6 i tink

for lvl6 (or lvl7 is it, I forget, it's after the vb decompile) am I supposed to use a packet sniffer? I know what they do (could it work here?) but have never d/l or used one, any advice? (lvl three was toughest so far lol, my friend who knows very little computer-wise said something that made me realize the answer...I'm hungry, i think i have some cookies in my closet, hhhmmmm....cookies)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back