• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hack Me!!![Its fun]

DrMetallica

OSNN Senior Addict
level one..view the source code...it uses jscript..client side...

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
function Try(passwd){
if (passwd =="hackerzzz"){
alert("Alright ! On to level 2 ...");
location.href = "levvel2.html";
}
else {
alert("The password is incorrect. Please Don't Try Again.");
location.href = "http://www.disney.com";
};
}
</SCRIPT>

Originally posted by Alan
Not to sure if this is the right area.

Found this :D

Its something for you script kiddies out there, lets see how far you can get :D :D

Try to hack me
Do you mean try to gain access to your password box or hack you machine (in total).

This is a dangerous thing to request, as you will have to live with the consequences. Are you sure you mean this or a means of proving that the password has been compromised and thence to the next level (an unnecessary diversion)

If you are using a NAT or any type of connection to the net including multiple proxy connections this is still possible given the right resources.

Please go to the “Computer Security” threads.

T

TR!GG3R

so on level 5 where u d/l the vbs file this is the 1 thats got me coz i aint got visual basic to decompile it :(

Alan

its only fun
Re: Re: Hack Me!!![Its fun]

Originally posted by Dave Holbon

Do you mean try to gain access to your password box or hack you machine (in total).

This is a dangerous thing to request, as you will have to live with the consequences. Are you sure you mean this or a means of proving that the password has been compromised and thence to the next level (an unnecessary diversion)

If you are using a NAT or any type of connection to the net including multiple proxy connections this is still possible given the right resources.

Please go to the “Computer Security” threads.
Oh Sh*t,

Dave,
listen and listen clearly, the request is to see how far you can get, each successful hack on the page gets you further, level 7 is tops I think.

Not to hack my PC, I repeat , not to hack my PC, or anybody else's for that matter:D :D

Cheers
Alan

P.S.
I don't have a clue what this is all about :confused:
I just thought some of you guy's might like it :D

Alan

its only fun
Originally posted by TR!GG3R
alan have u beat level 5 ??? if so gimmie sum pointers plz :p

I have no idea where to point you to?

I sucked @ this, level 3 and after getting the Disney site for the 100th time I gave up:D

$

$triker

lvl6 i tink

for lvl6 (or lvl7 is it, I forget, it's after the vb decompile) am I supposed to use a packet sniffer? I know what they do (could it work here?) but have never d/l or used one, any advice? (lvl three was toughest so far lol, my friend who knows very little computer-wise said something that made me realize the answer...I'm hungry, i think i have some cookies in my closet, hhhmmmm....cookies)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies