Hack IIS6 Contest - win an Xbox

X-Istence said:
Believe so. Major DDoS?
Man, that would suck. :ermm:
DDoS'ing is for bored, destructive teenagers with no real skill.

I wanted to see how this would actually turn out.

from what it looks like prob' frustration kicked in on some who could not hack in...dang lamers....lol

They probably have a main site. There was probably some sort of info or contact info on the "please hack me" site.

Long shot but could be a sign someone hacked it and just diabled the web server instead of putting up some defaced website. :tired:

Pings were disabled from the start because I remember trying to ping it.

So still no word from MS? If thats the case I would say either 1) it turned out poorly for them 2) someone cheated / or they are investigating a possible cheat

Lets not forget the obvious, IIS probably just broke on its own :p

Xie said:
So still no word from MS? If thats the case I would say either 1) it turned out poorly for them 2) someone cheated / or they are investigating a possible cheat
From MS? They didn't have anything to do with the contest.

NetRyder said:
From MS? They didn't have anything to do with the contest.
Oh .. thought it was MS sponsored, my bad. :p In that case it could be anything under the sun.

it's been quiet because I didn't want the fame. I told them they could keep the xbox if they kept my identity a secret :eek:

damn i wanted to know what happend with this.
btw j79zlr laughed hard when i read this.
Lets not forget the obvious, IIS probably just broke on its own

It prolly got hacked a dozen times and they don't want the bad publicity. :p

I doubt anything happened. No one was "l33t" enough to step up and do it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back