ha8w ro see with one rue

uhm whatever you're smoking distribute it to he rest of us here so we can decipher what you said :D

drunk%20xing.jpg

Sorry, had a few to drink last night. I think the thread title is supposed to say "Hard to see with one eye" cause I had to close one eye to read anything. Now I am at work and ready to go back home and get some more sleep.

Jewelzz said:
Only a few? :blink:
Well, I have not been drinking much lately. So it didn't take much.

I did not even plan on going out last night. "Syd" called me about 3:30 and said he was downtown and wanted to know if I wanted to head over to one of our favorite places (Dublin Station) for some Prime Rib. One thing led to another. I had 4 Coronas and a Double Scotch / Rocks there.

Then we went around the corner to a club called the "Library" where I had 3 more Double Scotches and 2 of their "special" shots. That was enough to do me in. Syd was pretty hammered as well.

I have a headache now so please type any responses to this thread quietly. :crosseyed:

At least you enjoyed yourself.
I will be bigging up Orlando some time in May ;D

xsivforce said:
Well, I have not been drinking much lately. So it didn't take much.

I did not even plan on going out last night. "Syd" called me about 3:30 and said he was downtown and wanted to know if I wanted to head over to one of our favorite places (Dublin Station) for some Prime Rib. One thing led to another. I had 4 Coronas and a Double Scotch / Rocks there.

Then we went around the corner to a club called the "Library" where I had 3 more Double Scotches and 2 of their "special" shots. That was enough to do me in. Syd was pretty hammered as well.

I have a headache now so please type any responses to this thread quietly. :crosseyed:
That's not a lot? :dead:

What are you going to Orlando for EP?

I willl be there for a week for a convention called the AAAA, same as last year.
Nothing to do with me, army aviation... just a good time for a holiday.
And I haven't been to Universal for years ;D

Let me know closer to when you are coming this way and maybe we can set something up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back