ha8w ro see with one rue

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Sorry, had a few to drink last night. I think the thread title is supposed to say "Hard to see with one eye" cause I had to close one eye to read anything. Now I am at work and ready to go back home and get some more sleep.

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Jewelzz said:
Only a few? :blink:
Well, I have not been drinking much lately. So it didn't take much.

I did not even plan on going out last night. "Syd" called me about 3:30 and said he was downtown and wanted to know if I wanted to head over to one of our favorite places (Dublin Station) for some Prime Rib. One thing led to another. I had 4 Coronas and a Double Scotch / Rocks there.

Then we went around the corner to a club called the "Library" where I had 3 more Double Scotches and 2 of their "special" shots. That was enough to do me in. Syd was pretty hammered as well.

I have a headache now so please type any responses to this thread quietly. :crosseyed:

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
xsivforce said:
Well, I have not been drinking much lately. So it didn't take much.

I did not even plan on going out last night. "Syd" called me about 3:30 and said he was downtown and wanted to know if I wanted to head over to one of our favorite places (Dublin Station) for some Prime Rib. One thing led to another. I had 4 Coronas and a Double Scotch / Rocks there.

Then we went around the corner to a club called the "Library" where I had 3 more Double Scotches and 2 of their "special" shots. That was enough to do me in. Syd was pretty hammered as well.

I have a headache now so please type any responses to this thread quietly. :crosseyed:
That's not a lot? :dead:

What are you going to Orlando for EP?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I willl be there for a week for a convention called the AAAA, same as last year.
Nothing to do with me, army aviation... just a good time for a holiday.
And I haven't been to Universal for years ;D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel