Guilty or innocent poll

"Are you pure in your downloading and surfing habbits?

• yes

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
OK...I posted a message last night trying to make people happy about being able to watch live streaming g4techtv through a winamp server broadcast. Yes I admit that I do not pay for a subscription...dishonest yes...the only person in the world who does this no....I guess I',m going to hell...anyway, This poll is asking...

"Are you honest in your internet downloading and/or surfing habbits?

Well, that all depends on your perspective and of course, definition. However I must say... no :p

I agree...but again, we are "all" guilty to some extent

The only pure people are the people too stupid to be guilty.. or the ones that cant (Aol who are stupid anyways)... so no, I'm not pure... dont wanna meet the person who is

God wasn't even pure... just ask Mary Magdalen.

And neither am I. :D

Whereever the mouse takes me... opps wrong channel. meant to click Yahoo.com :D

SPeedY_B said:
Well, that all depends on your perspective and of course, definition. However I must say... no :p

Ditto on both counts.
wink.gif

Vetrius said:
define pure....

...as the first post stated, have you ever intentionally downloaded/installed/used something you were not legally supposed to?

I think MP3's are included as an impurity. :p
Unless you actually own the original CD of course. :D

You can't download things that you do not have the right to download.
ie: software that you did not pay for, music that you do not own the original of, movies you do not own the original of, games which you have not paid for, etc.

Vetrius said:
then aren't you not suppose to download... anything? lol

Well, that pretty much tells us what your answer to the poll would be then.
tongue.gif

There are lots and lots of perfectly legal things you can download - trialware, freeware, open-source software, legal music, streaming media...list goes on.

I have to say no since I download some applications, movies and music.

ming said:
I think MP3's are included as an impurity. :p
Unless you actually own the original CD of course. :D

Well here in Canada our courts ruled that the whole Kazzaa thing was not a crime and they rufused to recording industry the rights to get information on the user's that are downloading stuff .... hey like the judge said "its like having a photocopy machine in a public library" dont mean everyone is making illegal copy's of the books :rolleyes:

But I admit I am not pure in my habits .......... downloading habits that is ;)

lol I would find it hard to believe that someone has never ever downloaded something at one time or another

I think that all my D/L are accidents. Ooooops... damn, I pushed the wrong button... AGAIN. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back