Guide: WMP9 Now Playing

Originally posted by Benny
No... but you do need it installed on the server.

umm..is that something the provider does, or do I have to do that myself? If so, how do I?

Originally posted by bman™
umm..is that something the provider does, or do I have to do that myself? If so, how do I?

To test if your server supports PHP, open up Notepad, and enter the following line into it:

Code:
<?php echo 'Hello World'; ?>

Then save it as "test.php" (put the filename in double quotes when saving in Notepad), upload it to your webspace via FTP, and see what the webpage looks like in your browser.
If you see the source code, it means your server doesn't support PHP, in which case, the tutorial won't work.
If you just see the line Hello World on the page, it means PHP is installed.

I'm assuming (by the URL) that you're using the free space provided by your ISP. If so, I doubt PHP is installed, and you can't install it yourself. You could, however, sign up for a free PHP-enabled web hosting account at www.portland.co.uk

what do I do if I get this?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagefontwidth() in /data/hosted/punkandacoke/nowplaying.php on line 24

I got the text one to work fine...but the image one...
*wispers* little ****heads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back